Sep 11, 2007

Photo Surprise

Today, I got my second birthday present from Saori. The first gift, if I forgot to mention, was tickets to the band Muse, live in concert later this month. This by itself was a really cool gift, but I guess she liked the Jan Svankmajer DVD enough to want to get me something else too. She got me one of the 'lomo' cameras, inexpensive but decent cameras for art photography. Mine allows me to actually rewind the film to take photos over existing photos, so you get this really cool and unpredictable layering effect with multiple exposures.

Tomorrow, we will either gain the project entirely, or lose it. I'd say its a 50/50 split.

And finally, some digital photos!



New Stuff

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende