Dec 18, 2007

What's on your tree?

Saori and I shared a little Christmas ahead of schedule tonight, since we'd be scrambling around like crazy tomorrow since we're both leaving Thursday.

I love my Christmas tree. Among the small colored glass balls and candy canes, we have some personal and unusual ornaments adorning our tiny charlie brown tree.

  • A Pinocchio Pencil from Italy
  • A tiny scale model silver Toyota Prius, identical to mine
  • Woven finger puppets of an Inca and a goat, which sits on top of the tree
  • Tiny Japanese ceramic boar charm
  • A titanium spork
  • Carved camel from Abu Dhabi
  • Gold cloisonné ornament from China
  • plastic cockroach
  • DMHS wolves keychain
  • handmade stained glass christmas tree
  • Russian doll trimmed with mink
  • Winnie the Pooh from a Japanese claw machine
  • Plastic bell from my dad's family's christmas tree
  • New Orleans Harlequin
It's definately not a decorative tree.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende