Apr 13, 2010

Book of Lists

I've started keeping a notebook just for items related to transitioning my life from a corporate worker in Phoenix to a graduate student in St.Louis. I'm cannibalizing a really ugly hardcover notebook I once started as a book of poetry and prose. I ripped all the crap out and broke the first spread into four categories of general tasks: Leaving DWL, Leaving Phoenix, Moving to St.Louis, University Items. So far, leaving Phoenix has the most number of tasks associated with it, especially as it is a catch-all for random items that have accumulated and never gotten done. Like filling out my IDP hours. Today, I got one item done on the list, writing thank you notes to the people who wrote me recommendation letters for school.

As someone once told me, make a list and work the list. Sounds like an architect.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende