Apr 12, 2010

Phone a friend

I got a call today from the University of Utah. One of the faculty members or program directors wanted to know what my thoughts were about attending. I told him that I had decided not to attend University of Utah, and when he asked where I was going instead, I told him Wash U. "That's a good school," he told me. "Some of my friends teach there." He thanked me for considering the school and that was that.

Some of the things I will miss going to Utah- a more laid back lifestyle, the mountain lifestyle, very close family and some very interesting architects, the design build at the Bluff, and some of the best winter sports in the world.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende