Jun 18, 2010

A Brief Nautical Interlude

Tomorrow, we will be driving to LA to catch a cruise ship for my grandmother's 80th birthday. I've heard that internet connectivity expenses are astronomical on the boat, so to my regular readers, I do apologize for the brief interruption in this regularly scheduled content.

On a side note, it occurs to me that we will be traveling via a highly conspicuous tourist vessel, to a country in the midst of a massive drug war, in the immediate aftermath of raised US/Mexico border tensions vis-a-vis the shooting of the teenager and the Arizona Immigration Law. All I can say is thank God US and Mexico aren't in the same World Cup group.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Amen to that

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende