Jul 18, 2010

Live at Tulane, learn at WashU

The landlord of the unit on Tulane is giving us a go! He sent us the lease and we're going to review it. He also mentioned that he's going to send us a "lead disclosure form" which made me slightly concerned until I realized that the main concern will probably be lead in soil and paint, rather than lead in plumbing (although there may very well be lead in the plumbing as solder- we'll see). 

Anyway, I'm happy to have a place lined up, that's one major thing down. So here are some photos I took while I was there looking around.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

A lead disclosure is necessary for any building built before 1978. It is common and mandatory. Essentially: don't eat the walls. --Sally

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende