Jul 31, 2010

Oklahoma City

We made it to Oklahoma City today! We're at my grandma's house now. Suki handled the tranquilizer much better today. I think yesterday I might have overdosed her a little bit. There wasn't the sleepy confused eyes as much and she seemed more alert when she was awake. No stumbling this time around. The drive to OK from Albuquerque was definately not as pretty as the ride out from Phoenix, but then again, the road was murderously flat and the skies were clear. Stopped at a Subway part of a gas station for lunch on the way out here. The Prius is doing good- supposedly averaging better than 50 miles to the gallon, despite my usual speed of around 75-80 mph, and I know its probably closer to 45, but still, not bad. Weather here is hot and humid. We're going to leave Grandma behind here tomorrow on our continued journey onward as we head NE from our eastern course.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende