Jul 25, 2010

Saturday - Packing

Started packing in earnest today. I'm not making much progress, although I've taken everything down off the walls that was formerly affixed to the walls. Removed some mollybolts from the bathroom which was holding up my bathroom shelving unit. The secret to removing mollybolts from walls is that you don't really remove them. You cut away the flange around the outside, and push the whole bolt into the wall cavity. The problem now is you have a hole about a 1/4" to 3/8" wide. I stuffed a little wad of paper in each one as a backing and patched it with spackle. I'm probably going to need a little paint too to touch everything up.

Sunday morning:

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende