Jul 17, 2010

Super Productivity Smash Bros.

My saturday started off with so much productivity. I was up by 6:30, called mom, and we met at Harlow's for breakfast right when it opened at 7. I called the moving truck people and re-arranged the delivery time and date. I hauled a massive load of books, music, and movies to Bookmans, Zias, and Goodwill. Bookmans, for you non-AZ people, is a used books/media store with several locations in the state. Each store is about the size of a supermarket. Zia's operates on a similar concept, except they almost exclusively sell new and used CDs and DVDs. Unfortunately, there are no other Zia Record stores outside of AZ. Unfortuantely, I wound up with a ton of Zia trade credit. Unfortunately, they happened to have Super Smash Bros Brawl for Wii, which is what Saori's been wanting for awhile, so unfortunately I took it home and slotted it.

(fast forward three hours)

So much for productivity.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende