Jul 26, 2010

Today I was going through the contents of our bedroom when I stumbled across a container of small construction bricks. I thought nothing of it until later, when this mysterious stranger ran across my path. He was nicely dressed except for the white ski mask and large automatic weapon. And the fact that he was running at high speed towards me.  I ducked out of the way, but not before snapping this photo with my camera. 














The reason he was running became evident shortly thereafter, a interpol inspector and a member of the special forces unit with full tactical hoth helmets were hot on his trail. I snapped a few quick photos before the inspector "I.M. Brikmann" told me to clear out of the area and threatened to confiscate my camera. Apparently, he masked businessman was none other than internally wanted assassin Le Goblox!


I can't believe I was just standing right there when it all happened!


Yeah, today, not so productive.

1 comment:

becca said...

hilarious! :) good luck and safe travels to you and Saori!

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende