Aug 24, 2012

Sitting In The Tub

Enjoying the last few days of summer 'freedom'. Although the argument could aptly be made that I should be doing things like gearing up for my last semester, making dentist appointments to fill in the cavity in my teeth, fulfilling promises to friends, it's really hard to get motivated.

Summer was a full bathtub, and now that the water's running out, the weight which I carried so lightly in the full tub weighs on me, lethargically sitting in the tub as the water drains between my legs. It's so hard to rouse myself from the inertia.

Fittingly- not much to report today. Made pancakes for breakfast. Worked with Saori for a few hours on an introduction to the Grasshopper plug in for the 3D modeling software Rhino. Read way to much webcomics.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende