Well, I'm back from spring break. I'll give you the full details in a bit, but for now, some photos. We took a road trip down to Tucson, across New Mexico to white sands and Alamogordo, and on up to Santa Fe before looping back down through Flagstaff.
Click on the slideshow below to go see the full sized photos.
Spring Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Medium is the message
I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende
-
I’ve been seriously hungover before, so I was very happy to roll out of bed (still early) with little worse than grogginess, a slight heada...
-
I really enjoyed watching Dune, and it's such a cheesy movie, it made me wonder why I enjoyed it so much. I think what set it apart for ...
-
Saori and I started looking at wedding rings in Stuttgart and didn't get too far. For one, we could see the dollar signs accumulating in...
No comments:
Post a Comment