Dec 12, 2012

Under the 24 hour mark

We've passed the 24 hour mark to pens down, where we're all supposed to stop working, have and go home and sleep. At the very least, we need to be ready to plot.

I'm in good shape, I'm massaging my boards, I still need to make the model, but I've gotten started on it already.

I present friday, around 9:30 am. I'm second in the slot, and Saori goes sixth in the afternoon session.

This is it. It has come to this at last.

I have a coffee, I have mate, I have tea.

I have all night to work on the model and to massage boards and to rehearse. And all day tomorrow.

I'm a mess, Saori's a mess, the house is a mess, and Tay's coming tomorrow night to see the big finale. He'll see a lot of messes. But not the final projects.

Saori has some particularly gorgeous boards. She's got an excellent eye for layout and graphics, and a sublime project.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende