May 15, 2005

Back in the USSR

I'm safely back in Moscow after aproximately 15 hours of traveling. Caught a morning flight from Phoenix to JFK in NY, then flew Aeroflot to Moscow. Not too bad. Food was decent, and the seat was on the isle with lots of footroom. Took awhile to get through customs, but dad and mom were on hand to meet me at the exit from customs. Moscow is cool and green, but brilliantly blessed with a rare day of sunshine. Now I'm just listening to jazz with dad working on his laptop across from me, mom making dinner in the kitchen, and taylor working on homework in the study. Its good to see them all. Having some difficulty with getting the phone card to work. Maybe work on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm a friend of Chase and he just boarded the plane and will see you in Paris! I am so jealous of you two and wish that I could be making the trip but I lack that one thing that will get me there, money!

Please tell Chase to have fun going "Out and aboot in a booat with a goaat and his friend from North Dakotah says hi"

Have fun!!!

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende