May 12, 2005

Grades so far

Final Grades so far:
Latin Dance/Salsa I: B+ (I went to as many classes as would get me an A, skipping twice on the days when I had been up for a few days on projects, but apparently I forgot to sign in on one of the days I did go)

Creative Writing I: A (Easily done)

Architecture studio: A+ (the big surprise- it was only in the last project where I had absolutely everything ready for presentation. Maybe my instructor really wants me to get in. This will help me a lot as architecture GPA counts for half of what gets me in.

so recently: been packing, cleaning, organizing, tidying up loose ends, planning, relaxing, working on visas, panicing, pacing, and relaxing again.

1 comment:

Nancy Case said...

An A+! Alec, I am so proud of you.

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende