May 17, 2005

Odds and Ends

A few other comments

My travelling companion, Chase Lancaster Kimball, is a finance major at University of Colorado at Boulder and a good friend of mine from high school. He is an entreprenuer with a registered business in selling adventure sport discount cards. the website can be found at www.coloradosportssociety.com . His interests include rowing crew, shaving once a week, and wearing dock shoes with seersucker pants.

For those interested, I finished this semester with a 3.96 GPA, and 3.91 cumulative. I feel pretty good about my chances for getting into upper division in architecture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job this semester!

I will post your acceptance once I get it. :-)

Sally

ps. Suki says hello.

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende