May 17, 2007

the design of my behavior in human behavior and design

It's been very lonely at the apartment lately. Many of my friends have taken off already or are visiting family. My roommate is always at his girlfriend's apartment, and Saori and her mom are on a trip up to Antelope Canyon and the far north of Arizona. Sal just left this afternoon back to Rio Rico, although he'll be back sunday to finish packing up the apartment. He's going on a summer abroad trip through Europe with professor Bernardi, another Argentine professor at ASU with whom I've had a class before.

Speaking of ASU, I got my final grades back from this semester with some good news and some bad. My other classes went great, but my heart was just not in my human behavior and design class. I was still staggered to recieve a C+ in the class, due to the fact I'd missed more than three classes, which meant I lost a full 10 percentage points overall, a stupid oversight on my part. However, I got A's and A- in all my other classes, including studio, which I was very pleased about.

Last night, Sal and a friend of his took me to Four Peaks to watch the Suns play the Spurs. I've really not been following the western conference at all, but I had an idea that the suns were playing particulary well this year. It was a quarter final game, and very intense, and Four Peaks was absolutely packed to standing room only. It was fun, the bar was very much into the game, and so it was a big disappointment when the Suns lost by two points, something like 76-78.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende