Jun 23, 2014

Seriously tired

What a week! I'm wiped out. Between late world cup matches (and accompanying beer), opera, working last weekend and the weekend before, plus going out apartment hunting I am serious tired. Thursday was the last public holiday until october. Its going to be a long time until then, but I'm planning on taking some time off before.

Ive also had three weeks now of jumping into a competition with one week until deadline. At least I'll be able to rest Friday and read the brief on the new big competition they want me to start. It's a big 'un.

Also. World Cup: pretty exciting stuff although what does it say when a German crowd gets excited about Jogis boys drawing with Ghana?

Time for a shower. Huge bags under my eyes.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende