Oct 25, 2015

Attn: Blogger.com and Google.com

Dear Blogger staff at Google

Please update your app so that it does not delete two hours fo writing when you hit the "done" button. I am giving up this software because I am tired of this happening over and over again. Fortunately, there are apps which publish to blogger which are much better than yours.

However, I wonder more and more if it is even worth the trouble of staying here since I can tell from the extended lack of attention to Blogger that this is a service which you will end in a year or two. Or perhaps not, maybe this is a just a "not in service bus" without the sign lit. Enough time at the platform and all the passengers will get off.

Other blogging and media creation platforms were already running circles around you five years ago, when you last updated the platform. Thank you for letting us know your intentions via your sorely neglected projects so that we may seek to post our contnet elsewhere.

A -

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende