Apr 19, 2006

Wednesday, Either Way too Late or Way too early.

Sunday night got three hours of sleep, monday night I got 4.5 hours, tonight I'm getting 3 hours. All comptuer modeling. We have to have 4 20x20 boards for tomorrow's class which I hanv't even started. Plan it out in the morning I guess before studio. There's a special tutoring session I really need to go to at 10:30 AM tomorrow before studio too that I really should go to, regardless of what I have done for studio. I've never been this unprepared for studio in the past semesters. Thank God Steve loves my work and ideas. Bleh. At least I'll be able to recoup some sleep deficit tonight.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende