Apr 6, 2010

Ins and Outs


This is a short post about stuff I'm getting and stuff I'm getting rid of.

This week, I got a memory foam mattress topper. Our mattress sucks. We got it used off a friend who warned us about how bad it was. It sagged and gave us both backaches. On Amazon, I bought a 2" pad for about $90 which included shipping. (OnTrac, the shipping company, made UPS look good, so if you have a chance to use them, remember there's a reason they're a discount shipping company.) The new pad is great, really added a new level of comfort to an old mattress.

The other fun thing I bought was this deck of cards. It's a special deck where every card is unique, designed by one of the resident graphic artists at Black Rock Collective. Although its a little death heavy, its still a really cool and fun deck to play with.

I've made my first pass through my books, getting rid of about a third of them. Bookman's bought a sixth of that, and the rest I'm going to donate to a convenient book drop. Next: clothes.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende