Sep 30, 2011

searching for morpheus

Been getting about five hours of sleep a night these past few nights. I started to fall asleep on the bus back home tonight. Our studio instructor says he's getting worried about the studio as we're way behind schedule. It's dour message, always presented in a clipped if not genial manner. I'm waiting for the real fireworks.

Tonight, I'm going to wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen (sorry, James!) and then hit the sack early, and wake up... whenever my body wakes me. It's going to be a long week in studio.

Shanghai plans are going smoothly- the passport expediters have my application and all the paperwork that goes along with it. I can't believe we leave a week from next Tuesday.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende