Feb 22, 2012

Design Thinking

I think that a little self denial is not a bad thing, so I'm giving up Facebook for Lent. I'm not Catholic, but I think its healthy to keep things in perspective, and considering I was checking FB upwards of ten times a day, I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time. So, I logged out, changed my email to an account I never use, deleted my normal email account from the site, and changed both the password of my facebook account and the mail account to something I'll probably forget in the fullness of time. So we'll see how well this works.

It's been a week of reviews for me- talking about ideas for Design Thinking and ideas for studio. I spent a lot of time working on a physical model which paid off really well- I got a lot of feedback and criticism on the design, and its much more fluid and intuitive way of working for me. I'm finally figuring out my architectural method. I did mess around with some sketchup first though, I do admit. 

Here's my revised design thinking book, updated and expanded from last time:

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende