Jun 14, 2012

Boston: Day 5

I can't believe its my fifth day in Boston already. What have I been up to?
  • Four days of building a model at the architecture office
  • Two lunch and learns at the office
  • Amazing seafood hotpot dinner with Chuck and his roommate
  • Visited two apartments as possible places to stay
  • Walked through Harvard, peeked into the GSD
  • Burgers at Mr. Bartley's with the best sweet potato fries I've ever had
  • Free beers and bike info at the Boston Architecture Society 
  • Faneuil hall and terrible clam chowder in the food court hall next door
  • Walked around back bay
  • Walked along the fan pier
  • got a CharlieCard
  • Took orange line, silver line, green line, and red line all over city
  • Grocery shopping at the Chinese market
  • Really good Pho in chinatown
  • Walked around Northeastern University
  • Visited about 30,000 craigslist apartment listings
  • learned about the three secret things you're supposed to do at harvard
    • Pee on the famous statue of John Harvard
    • Sex in the library
    • Take part in the Naked Run
  •  lunch on the pier across from the famous Institute of Contemporary Art
Work goes well, I get paid friday (!!!) and Saori and I may have found an apartment. The other exciting thing is that Saori's going to be joining me here for the summer! She got an internship at a much cooler firm than mine. She gets here sunday, and hopefully we'll have a place by then.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende