Nov 27, 2013

A Very Blazing Sun Thanksgiving Special

I have a special treat for all you out in the blogosphere!

Today, instead of writing about things I'm thankful for, I'm going to write about all the things you should be thankful for! Someone needs to sound the alarm and I can't imagine a better person than a shrewd blogger like myself. I'm not going to restrain myself this time. No, no! No more shall my readers be forced to read between the lines and wonder what my real feelings are on the issues. I intend to state my positions frankly, and I warn you, reader, I may come across as passionate in certain convictions! Shocking, I realize, but vital.

Ready? here we go!

#1Are you thankful for the air you breathe? Did you know its actually a carcinogen now!?!?!

Just kidding. Not about the air, but the rest of the list.

I am, as ever deeply thankful for my family, for my mother and father, for my outstanding and incomparable brother, for my wonderful grandparents and aunts and uncles who have all welcomed and supported me. I am so thankful for Saori, who continues to amaze and inspire me. I am thankful for all of my friends and I hope that I am able to support them as much as they have lifted me up.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende