May 6, 2006

Cinco de Mayo!

You know what that means! Yup, tomorrow is Sies de Mayo! Today I worked on my paper on Rogelio Salmona. Right now I stand at approximately 1500 words, or about 42% the way there for raw material. My plan is to get to at least 56% tonight, and write the other 1500 words tomorrow, so I can edit and organize my paper sunday. I know I'm may not be able to make those deadlines, but if I need to, I can finish writing Sunday and edit/organize it Monday before it's due at noon. I may have found some friends who can watch Suki although they want me to pay the extra pet rent. They're doing me a big favor, and I am delighted to have close friends of mine watching my favorite cat.

Here are just two pictures I took recently, randomly. I liked how they turned out.


3 comments:

Nancy Case said...

Please stop dosing the cat with so much vodka that she passes out!

Anonymous said...

Suki seems to be in a very CATatonic state....

Unknown said...

maybe I should have titled this blog "Cinco de Meyow"

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende