May 25, 2011

Did tuesday really exist?

I think this has been one of my least productive days in about six months, but if I write it out, maybe it makes it sound like I'm actually getting something accomplished.

Today I went for a jog, washed some dishes and loaded the dishwasher, took a walk to the open desert to take some photos, and made a spagetti dinner out of leftovers. Oh, and I watched about a dozen episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, an action anime series, on Netflix. At least I'm taking a break to do something else every third episode.

Proof that I left the house. Could have been photoshopped,
but the lighting and edge of the hair are pretty good.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende