Aug 9, 2006

che boludo internet

The internet at this computer place is terrible. I was going to upload some pics, but I cant sicne the connection to the outside world is too slow. Anyway...
Today I went to class then came back and wandered around Palermo SoHo with Aldo, the fashion district of town near our apartment and then swung down to the girls apartment nearby since we were in the neighborhood. Saori was there and so we took her to a cafe, where she interrogated poor Aldo about introductory spanish for two hours while we scarfed medialunas y cafe con leche. Wandered around for a while longer and finally hit the local mall for a local band that was recommended to me. Lets see if this one picture will upload...

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende