Jan 21, 2006

concerning bridges

Friday I built a scale model of a simple truss bridge and today I made a computer model of another similiar one. I want to have a huge overhang not only for the shade, but because it will let the crazy wavy reflections from water project onto a surface.

Also today I did some laundry. When I got back, the lady next door gave me a cat condo for suki, as the cat had moved on with the woman who used to live next door. We're still not sure what happened to her. With all the ambulences coming so frequently and the nurses daily, she probably moved into an care facility. Anyway, I brushed out all the old cat fur and sprayed it down with fabreeze. We'll see if Suki takes a liking to it.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende