Jan 1, 2013

drunkpost bonus!

ok!

whoooooooooo alcohol!

okokokokokokokokokok.

:::deeep breath:::

Invited chuck over for dinner tonight. Sounds like Kenny is preocupied with his new girlfriend (undergrad) so that's understandable he couldn't make it tonight.

We turned down Dan and his wife and Matt and Allison because its just too couply, you know? And Vivian and I are missing our loved ones so its just awkward to show up.

So we invited Chuck for dinner.

I

have been slowly working my way though a bottle of wine

tonight.


Didn't finish it.


but came close.




It was the Champagne (or sparkling wine, really). Mumm: Napa Vally, or, Not Really Mumm but Hell of a Lot Cheaper than Authentic $50 a Bottle Mumm.

Not quite $20. but


yummmy.



I made pasta. And blondies for dinner.

Maburoh tofu a la Vivian. Rice. Salad.


Castle in the Sky and James Bond. A drunk facetime call with family in Houston where I was


[missing]

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende