Oct 10, 2005

Jacked in


Spent most of today writing the paper. I'll have to proof and edit it tomorrow. At least I can upload it to the school server and edit it on the library machines. Also today, I discovered a music library online that the school subscribes to. It's a massive digital database of streamed music- classical, chinese, contemporary jazz, and world/folk. I really enjoy the Pida and chinese percussion stuff. I aslo cleared off my desk and rotated my flatscreen so I can do word documents and read web pages more easily. Whenever I need to do more computer modeling, I can always rotate it back if it will fit easier that way.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende