Oct 30, 2005

Paying dues

Last night got to bed at 1 AM. This morning got up at seven and went in to studio. Coffee and waffles at a little place I sumbled on nearby, pretty good. Still working at 12: 30 AM. I'll fit my four hour minimum sleep in at 2 I think, or when I get really tired. Jen brought me some cookies she made on her way to a haloween party. I really hate that this project is now. Halloween is my second favorite holiday. Anyway, more work. Still have a day to finish everything. This is the tradeoff for fun classes and few textbooks. Got to pay dues now. Just wis i wasn't so tired of this project. I hate the feeling of not being able to do anything but work. At least it will be over monday and I can recouperate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to see you so tired. Stay focused on what you have to get done and leave the rest to another day. It will get better.

Dad

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende