Nov 18, 2005

Christmas List

My family and friends have been more than generous to me, and so there's nothing really missing that I desperately need.

The one big ticket item I would really like is an air filter and purifier for the apartment to cut down on the cat hair and odors. Ben, who has slight allergies to cats, would appreciate it even more.

For some reason my mp3 player is acting funky and won't read the SDcard anymore. I'm not sure if its the card or the player. At any rate, I've been eyeing the much lighter and smaller ipod shuffle, which you can stick on a lanyard.

A subscription to Conde Nast Traveller would be much appreciated. I picked up a copy a while back and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it and reminded me of travel.

the DVD of the Blues Brothers (the original, not Blues Brothers 2000)

Heavy Words Lightly Thrown by Chris Roberts

Desert Works by Rick Joy

The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Cambell

The Gashleycrumb Tinies by Edward Gorey

As always, home baked goods are very welcome gifts.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende