Nov 28, 2005

welcome to the crunch

Jonathan had donated the use 0f his moutain bike- with a kevlar bike lock, so I no longer need to to rollerblade to school. My project is due thursday. I have my model about halfway done. My drawings are on autocad, but I still need to update, print, and watercolor the site plan. I've got some very nice interior shots and some really nice exterior shots with sketchup and form Z. It's going to be a very long week.

It got cold here. Saturday it was sunny and 70 degrees. Monday, I was shocked to find it 20 degrees cooler. I've started wearing my wool coat, and broke out my feather comforter. Not that I'll be using it much this week.

I picked Jen up at the airport late sunday night. They're really changing Sky Harbor, I can hardly recognize it anymore. Mixed feelings about it- I get nostalgic about the old look coming back and departing on all our early travels. Jen also brought me back some chocolate covered expresso beans! Ok back to work. I've had my laptop in studio for the past week almost. Wireless means I get all me emails, although I cant send any.

3 comments:

Nancy Case said...

Darling,

Fifty degrees is not cold! After living in Moscow, I've probably turned into one of those snow birds who stand around the Albertson's parking lot in Scottsdale in January wearing a t-shirt and shorts and shouting at random strangers wearing jackets: "You call this cold? Now, where I'M FROM... "

Anonymous said...

Funny,some traditions just never die. I lived on chocolate covered esspresso beans during cruch time in college.

Sally

Anonymous said...

I have to say youve got something going with using the coke thing as a polling device.

chase

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende