Dec 15, 2006

Chau, Argentina

Last breakfast in Argentina at Pinot on Plaza Guemes by the church. Medialunas y cafe con leche. I'll miss those sunny breakfasts.

Well, time to go. Got a few hours before my flight, and I hear that getting to the states is a bit trickier these days so I'll be leaving four hours before my flight to get through the necessary dance of international customs check-in and immigration. Couldn't be as bad as Beijing airport was at least. Wish me suerte!

I'm moving on, stopping in Phoenix for a few days before hopping a jet again to middle east with my grandma to visit my parents for Christmas and on to Egypt for New Years. I'll keep posting as I go until I get back to the daily life of a college architecture student in Arizona.

Gracias, Argentina, for the opportunity to explore the city and begin to understand it. It's been an incredible semester+ and I will return.

You see, my biggest regrets are not having gone to see a show, nada, at the Teatro Colon, and not going to a futbol match. So I have to come back.

Chau, Buenos Aires.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende