Dec 7, 2006

missed Items

Items I missed on my lists: Eleven on my bottom ten is

11) My Local Disco- this is the only grocery store I've ever seen that doesn't have eggs. They change the store aisles every week, and they have the slowest cashiers I've ever seen.

and eleven and twelve on my top ten

11) Textured architecture- there are so many layers to this city you can watch them fall away. The buildings are amazing and gorgeous in a great mix of all styles and periods. One could make a career studying the simple details of the buildings in this city.

12) Chocolate y Churros at Cafe Tortoni- incredibly rich drinking chocolate soaks right into the sweet crispy churros in this hundred+ year old historic cafe.

Right now I'm working on my systems paper which is due tomorrow, sipping up mate.
Mate is a strange brew, too difficult to describe in a single blog. Look it up on wikipedia. Back to work. It's a gorgeous day here. 77 and sunny. I don't want to be working on my paper.

I can't believe I'm leaving next friday. It's too sad to think about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what part of the world will you be in for new years good sir


c.kim

Unknown said...

New years will find me in Cairo, and in what circumstance can I expect to find you?

Anonymous said...

cairo?! you trifling gadabout you. ill be in lovely scottsdale looking for my mrs. robinson what with my being a college graduate and all.

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende