Dec 16, 2006

Where are all the trees?

This is what I asked myself as we circled over the suburban desert village of Phoenix. Stephanie was telling me on the plane that it takes months and months of legal battles and courts to cut down a tree in Buenos Aires. Having lived there, I can understand why.

I'm safe and sound at a friend's house in Phoenix, no real problems getting here though I have some amusing stories later when they cease to be irritating at this point.

I'm back in Phoenix for less than 48 hours before I'm on another plane for a completely different part of the word. Three hemispheres in three days.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende