Aug 1, 2013

five years of headers

The blog headers have always captured a certain mood of the moment- they are my attempts to hint at the nature of my journey, which I do tend to romanticize. Some of them were reflections of fascination of places I'd been, others reflected feelings of angst or alienation, many were examples of pride in what I was doing or in personal idiosyncrasies. Some reflect the seasonal changes. And some were just because I found a really cool typeface or image. Most of them remain, like the title, epic and bombastic in the "just kidding, but not really" kind of way.


































































No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende