Mar 28, 2006

Brain fried

Felt better this afternoon after a round of steam and some cup noodles. Took a nap after lunch and slept until an IM ping woke me up: at 4:45. This is the time I'm supposed to be at the doc's office. I hop in the minivan and run into nasty traffic and road closures, so I get there at 5:10. The door is locked, and theres' no one at the desk. Why I didn't just call them I attribute to the fever. So, I'll have to call them again tomorrow and see if they can schedule me in. From my symptoms, it sounds like the flu- muscle aches, esp in back, tons of drainage, sore throat, severe headache, fever, burning eyes. Not a whole lot of fun. The doc will probably concur with my diagnosis, although I'll leave it up to him, but I just want to make sure its not something more exotic.

Bleh. Temp of 102.0 Probably because I got up from a very warm nap.

1 comment:

Nancy Case said...

Alec,

I'm so sorry you are sick. Take care of yourself. We love you.

Mom

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende