Mar 12, 2006

Recovery day

Yesterday we'd talked about heading out to the Russian tourist market, but I took a look at the swirling snow outside, and decided to take the day easy instead of traveling 30 minutes by train and marching around in the cold. Besides, I'm sick with a cold, and have basically been going nonstop since last tuesday. So mom made us waffles for breakfast, we watched some movies, and I chilled out and took a nap.

Today we're flying to Kiev. I'm up a little early with jet lag, 6 am, but I did get a four hour nap yesterday so I'm slowly catching up on my sleep deficit. Time to do some last minute research on Kiev. And tea. Definately some tea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alec. I just came across your blog. I hope your spring break is going well. So your going to Kiev? Are you planning on being an 'Archi-tourist'? I'd like to see pictures when you get back. Talk to you monday.
Joe from studio.

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende