Mar 24, 2006

No Phone

Less than stellar morning. Redid my taxes, only incorporating the amount of the scholarship that the school physically gives me. I'm only getting back what I paid in federal withholding, which is $3. But that's a lot better than having to owe over $200. I can't claim EIC because I'm claimed as a dependant, which would have made some difference.

The other thing is I've lost my cell phone. I had it with me at school yesterday at 8 AM. But by 6 PM it was gone. I've checked everywhere I'd been between those times and come up empty handed. I've got the ASU lost and found and the college lost and found. Hopefully it will turn up in due time. In the meanwhile, I'm at a bit of a loss of what to do.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende