Mar 5, 2006

Sunday with the Walkers

Worked more on my history paper today. Went over to Sally and Jonathan's for dinner. Sally made an delicious roast chicken which was really moist and tender, mashed potatos and broccoli. We had cinnamon rolls for dessert and Sarah and Gabriel made me brownies to take home. Good stuff. I brought over the tape of Taylor and Me back in 1991, when I was about six or seven and taylor was two. She thought we were adorable. If I can find the time (and if I get the check in the mail), I'll convert the tape to DVD and bring it with me to moscow. If not, I'll give it to the family when I see them this summer. Unfortuantely, Sally burned her arm really badly against the baking pan, so that put her arm out of comission for the evening so I helped where I could.

Some very talented second year architecture student put together a website for the college of design students. Apparently he was frustrated with the completey useless and innavegable school page. The site is really a large forum with different categories. It can be seen here, at http://www.asudesigncommunity.com/ and should be a good clearinghouse of information.

Today I realized that I havn't seen any of the movies up for Best Picture, Best Actor, or Best Actress at the Academy Awards. I've not been to the movies in awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tape was great and brought back memories for me. Sara was still questioning if that really WAS you as a boy ("It didn't look like Alec... Alec is bigger."). You two were quite the cuties. Thank you for sharing it.
--Sally

Nancy Case said...

You and Taylor WERE adorable back then. And you guys still are!

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende