Mar 28, 2006

New Phone

I dragged myself into the van and down to East Valley Primary Care Physicians which is relatively close by. They didn't accept walk-ins, but I made arrangements to come back at 4:45. They also accepted the insurance card. If they didn't, I had printed a google map of locations of Primary Care physians. I also printed out the location of xingular stores. After I left the doc's office, I drove over to the place and had then cancel my old phone. I changed plans to a comparable xingular plan, as I'd been on AT&T and it was no longer offered. It increased my minutes, was GSM, and was only five dollars more per month. I picked out a nokia stick phone, not as cool as my last one, but a solid phone nonetheless. No camera. Cell was $40. I'm now wired to the wireless again, and my number is the same. Chills and fever last night, with some dry heaves in the early morning.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende