Mar 27, 2006

Monday night

Still have slight fever of 100.7 F. Inhaled some steam for about fifteen minutes which helped. Picked up some apple juice, sierra mist, and gatorade plus more asprin and cough drops at the store. Really glad I decided to skip work and school today, although I'll take exams in every class over being sick. Hopefully I'll get some better rest tonight and wake up feeling better.

Suki is the most unsympathic cat I've ever seen. She knows I'm sick becasuse she won't lick me, and keeps trying to get me to refill her food dish, which has food in it. There are some cats who would call for an ambulance if I was in serious trouble. Suki is definately not that kind of cat. While I was steaming my head, suki hopped up on the table to investigate. What a cat.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende