Jun 27, 2013

Another day

Started posting some of my blog posts to archinect, and it was somewhat gratifying to see them tweet the post to all the Archinect twitter feed followers. Actually, Architect plays host to quite a few recent WashU grads. My friend Alex Morley has had a few excellent contributions, as has Freda.

Anyway. Still fighting stairs at work although I think I've cleaned up the rest of the building. Bathroom elevations are important. And so are stair nosings.

Salad for lunch, and four of us took a break this afternoon for the 2 for 1 frozen yogurt chain downstairs.

K is leaving tomorrow morning, so the fridge is pretty bare since its my food. Made fried eggs topped with avocado for dinner since I've got avocados and eggs.

Going to miss K, she's been a great roommate and its nice to come back to an apartment with someone there. On the flip side, it means I've got tons of space and now I can leave my dirty socks everywhere.

Or work on my rapping

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende