Jun 24, 2013

Bad: looking forward to a dentist appointment

Didn't feel well today. Last night my tooth and jaw hurt so bad that I had a hard time falling asleep. In the morning, I had some lightheadedness and drainage. Even now my neck is kind of stiff. Either it's my tooth in which is causing this or I might be getting sick.

Actually, I feel much better now. No lightheadedness at any rate. Not so much pain and no fever or swelling. And I have an appointment with a dentist tomorrow, the one my roommate goes to. Apparently he's the recommended dentist for the American School so I'm pretty comfortable going to him.

Worst case, dental abscess, but we'll find out tomorrow. Payment will be an issue, possibly. I just hope they take cards and I won't have pay with cash. One step at a time.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende