Feb 21, 2006

bleh

The trip to Boulder was awesome, but now I'm completely overwhelmed. In studio yesterday we were assigned some drafting for wednesday, I spent the evening studying for the exam. Went to bed at midnight and up again at 8 for more last minute cramming. The exam was ok. I probably got a high B or low A. I'm not thrilled with my essay and I missed the dates on one the slides depicting a Spanish conquerer's map of Tenochtitlan in Mexico. Spent the break after that working on structures homework until I realized I was completely lost with only half an hour to go. I borrowed a friend's homework and copied it down. He doesn't grade homework anyway, just looks to make sure an effort was made. It was more important to me to see how it was done anyway. In structures, we had a pop quiz, which I completely bombed, getting only part of three right. I can't tell you how much I hate this feeling of being totally overwhelmed and lost. I wanted to leave class. These next seven days will have manifold consequences and benefits for the rest of the year, but its a struggle to do everything, even with a clear and broken down set of tasks at specific times. Such high drama. I'll do what I can and I'll make it.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende