Feb 13, 2006

New blog site

Dear and Constant Reader,

I've created a new blog for the bits of prose and poetry which may come to me. This is an experiment, so I guarenttee neither regularity, sense, or even interest. I really do enjoy writing, and so this is much more for me than you. However, most of what I write will be fragmentary and incomplete, acting only as a sketch pad for developing story and character ideas. So I will make no further mention of it in my regular blog other than to point out that one may access it by the link I've added on the side. If you like certain ideas or see potential in them, please leave an inspirational comment. As always, constant reader, be you immediate family or a person who happened to get my blog while searching for "tadao ando sketchup earth", I appreciate your readership and comments.
-A

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende