Mar 19, 2013

the epsilon cat

I really feel bad for Zara.

Imagine a crew of sixty-year old, grizzled country firefighters who have been living and fighting fires together their entire lives. They’ve lost other crew members along the way. Now imagine that they are all BROTHERS. One day they are joined by a 20 year old dopey donut shop employee, who is not the hottest donut on the rack, if you catch my drift. This is pretty much the relationship between the Marsh cats and Zara.

She’s not necessarily hated by the other cats, just largely ignored and occasionally whapped as a reminder of her inferiority. “Why don’t they like me, George, huh George?”

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende