Nov 11, 2004

Out of Time

Yesterday was insane. I slept through my architecture studio lecture, but it was no big loss since all he did was talk about final project requirements, which are available online anyway. Went to archtiecture lecture and sociology where we were handed a new project, due before thanksgiving. Actually, I have quite a quite a list at this point of things that are due before thanksgiving.
Nov 12: Quiz on Radiosity in FormZ comptuer modeling AND an exam in Architecture
Nov 16: Test on Religion and Popular culture text
Nov 19: Photo-realistic interior rendering for computer modeling
Nov 23: Life of Pi paper due (I still have to read it, and then write a five page paper on it) AND
our last architecture project (which includes: 1/8" scale model of site and buildings, 1/8" watercolored plan and section, 3 photo-montages, 3 perspective watercolors, and probably a 1/4" scale model of the buildings)
Nov 24: Sociology reaserch project due based on interviews and feild research at the university.
Nov 25: Fly out to oklahoma and Thanksgiving that the semester is nearly over.

This is insane. I don't know how I'm going to get it all done. I'm going to have to revert back to the nap system of sleeping three hours at a time, twice a day. And tons of lists. And Mountain Dew. I probably won't have a lot of time for this kind of thing either.

Anyway, yesterday I ran some errands, got my new glasses, and picked up spraypaint for my architecture project. Mom picked me up, and then we went to eat at Mosaic. It was overpirced, and our waiter had a definite attitude, but the food was really good. I don't think I've every had better lamb. The bill was enough to feed me for three weeks. After that, I loaded a bunch of stuff from the house, and took it back to the apartment in the Stud-mobile. Got to studio around midnight and worked until 4 AM. Came back and got some sleep before waking again at 9:30 to go back to studio, photograph my model in the sunlight, go back home to print out the pictures, and then back to studio for class. Got a good desk crit, and then I came back here.

My plan of action for the rest of the day: Finish reading my stuff for architecture exam (its all on cities, go figure) look at the online slide collection since he'll be testing for that too, and then take a nap. After nap, I'll go back and re-review the architecture readings and my notes, and then make a plan of action for each of the due items aforementioned. After that, probably more model work. I may try to squeeze a shower in there sometime today. Can't afford to get sick.

No comments:

Medium is the message

I moved the blog again. I deleted the Tumblr account and moved everything to Medium.com, a more writing-centric website. medium.com/@wende